Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

s6 out of stock in kzn!!!

Good day I find it frustrating that it's been a week and I can't upgrade my current contract cause the desired phone is out of stock. Please let me know when it's available . Telkom musgrave seem to never answer there phone
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: s6 out of stock in kzn!!!

Hi @Rfolky12

The best way for Telkom to assist you would be to contact them via the following channels:

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @HelloTelkom

Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10120 (free from a Telkom landline)

Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Rfolky12 wrote:
Good day I find it frustrating that it's been a week and I can't upgrade my current contract cause the desired phone is out of stock. Please let me know when it's available . Telkom musgrave seem to never answer there phone

This is very frustrating as I am in the same situation, im trying to upgrade to the Note 5 and its been 3 weeks now getting the same answer of no stock at Musgrave and the lady said theres no stock anywhere else in Durban. I tried calling all the shops in durban NONE of them answer the phone, NONE!

Highlighted

@TWL wrote:

Hi @Rfolky12

The best way for Telkom to assist you would be to contact them via the following channels:

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @HelloTelkom

Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10120 (free from a Telkom landline)

Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)

I have been engaging with the twitter team for a long time, all they say is that they will provide feedback and they never do, so that solution is hopeless

Highlighted

No stock still, really believe service is important, reconsidering being a Telkom customer
About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 Contributors