Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Bad Service

I applied for a cellphone almost 2 months ago, i was told to come back after 2 weeks to collect my phone as there was no stock of it, i went to collect the phone the date i was given to collect my phones when i get to the Telkom Store in Alberton the lady told me my phone is not here as yet and in the same sentence i was told that i can not get the phone as my points dropped? What is meant by that cause when i applied for the phone i qualified and was told to come pick the phone with an sms advising on the date to come collect the phones, i was told to return again 2 weeks later, and was told the same thing my points has dropped? how can points drop when i am not in arrears with any of my accounts, they get paid on time. I reported this to the store manager who advised he will look into this matter as all of what was said to me by the sales lady doesnt make any sense to him sa well. To date i have not received any feed back. This is not Rock science, im sure a query like this can take a few hours to resolve. 

My concern is  the application was approved and was told to come collect the phone but i get told of points dropping???

Re: Bad Service

First thing, did you went there to collect the phone or not yet ?
They may be able to inform you better 

Re: Bad Service

I was sent an SMS to collect the phone, so i went to the store, on arrival
the lady that assisted me told me that they can not give me my phone
because my points drop. So i went to collect my phone as per the sms but
walked out without my phone. I hope this answers your question.
About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors