Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cellphone Mobile Order Online

hi

i applied for a telkom mobile contract online and the frist payment went through on the 1/7/17. i would like to know when i can expect to recieved the phone.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Cellphone Mobile Order Online

Hi @auntyval If you have an order number, make contact 081180, and they can track it for you. You'll most probably need to provide the account holder's ID as well.

output_Svao80.gif

[ Edited ]

i call the sales team on the contact number provided and they told me that the person i spoke to when i applied for the contract wasnt avaikabke and that i should call back tomroww.

i applied for this mobile contact two weeks agao and the deductions/payment went through and i have not recieved any feedback regdring my application not evan an order number avalble for me. (all the online team on fb says is we requsted the sales team to contact you)

what is my next step

I called Telkom customer service number and they told me the person who did my application does not work for Telkom but  different call centre they have been escalating the matter for the past 3days with no feedback .  Could you assist as to when I will be receiving my phone and what is the next step as I can’t call everyday about this.  and wait for a month for the phone which i need

Moderator Moderator

Hi @auntyval, I directed your query to our online sales team, hopefully they can assist you.

output_Svao80.gif
About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors