Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

FRAUD

I have been to the Telkom branch in Cresta to cancel a debit order going off my bank account as i do not have a contract with Telkom. I took my bank statement with to prove this. The lady who assisted me logged a query with Telkom Mobile to call me in 5 minutes. They didnt and after 15 minutes she called them directly to which i waited another 15 minutes and no reply. So i said i will call them today. I called at 08:00am and spoke to Brendan Joauwana and advised that i want to cancel a debit order and have the contract holders info. He sent me a form to cancel a contract. I mailed him back to advise that it is the incorrect form. and still have not received feedback. The contract is in my ex husband of 7 years name. Why cant my bank details be removed from his contract and you contact him for his bank details as this is in fact FRAUD. Telkom is committing fraud by debiting my Bank account and i do not have a contract with them. PLEASE can someone competent assist me to take MY Bank details off of someone else's contract.

Re: FRAUD

Good day, kindly join our Facebook group "Telkom Fraud Cases" and repost your situation there? We need to get as many people as possible so that we can take this matter to Gerrie Nel, Afriforum and Carte Blanche. I am also in contact with someone at the National Intelligence Agency who is looking into matter. I will update you on the Facebook group.

As I took my Telkom and p&p attorney complaint to the Consumer Protection I have to go through them to investigate my complaint. The sms harassment , threats, intimidation and bullying is something we do not have to submit to especially as the sms messages are identical to other target''s complaints where only the name, amount and ref numbers are being changed. Add to that we are ordered to phone p&p attorneys at our own cost just to be run down by a Voice with no name ...
I fully support the above post, it is time that someone help in this matter. The mental stress these daily messages cause add to the whole stinking business.

The Kudos mean nothing. What is needed is that both Telkom and their debt collectors bullying and harassment stop what they are doing and clean up their act. I closed my Facebook account because they posted on my page. What game are they playing ???

Threats of summons, confiscating property, employment, threats of blacklisting , threats of blacklisting ID , threats of blacklisting my full name. Sending my full ID by sms, according to a few newspapers this bullying has been going on for years
About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 Contributors