Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do I cancel my Telkom Cell Contract

Good day I am very dissapointed with Telkom Services and which to cancel my contract and also wants to Voice my situation as per below conversations between myself and Telkom and Broadband Solutions

Hi received a call from Broadband solutions early Sept 2019 selling me a Samsung Device and Contract for R360 p/m with 2 sim cards one for calls and one for data.  I accepted and they delivered the phone within 3 days.  However Telkom just debit my bank account with amounts reaching over R500 and I don't get a bill/Invoice/statement/feedback at all - how is this possible so after 3 months of back and forth with Telkom and reaching no actual bill or Invoice I want to cancel my contract.......

NOV 6, 2019, 3:20 PM

Good day is Broadband Solutions part of your company

Dear Shirelle Its almost a month and I received no feedback from you as per below all I want is a monthly statement to see what I am paying for as this month the debit that went off wat over R500 which was not the agreement of R369.00 when you guys sold the phone to me, you could not wait to deliver the phone but now I am sitting the a bill higher than R500.00 I want feedback before 17h00 today. 

NOV 7, 2019, 2:54 PM

Hello Jacques, apologies for the delayed response. Kindly note that we are working with Broadband Solutions. Kindly provide us with the account holders ID number and contact number for further assistance. ^RT

NOV 9, 2019, 7:25 PM

Personal Details was sent...........

NOV 11, 2019, 2:21 PM

Hey Jacques, please be advised that we have escalated your inquiry to the relevant division, you will be contacted soon. ^NN

NOV 12, 2019, 4:11 PM

Hi Jacques, do not makes calls on a data sim 067833....... those call are expensive that is purely for data you have a usage of R175.00 for voice calls on that sim, stick on your voice sim to make calls.^CL

WED 3:59 PM

Good day I just received this message but as mentioned before you already deducted over R500 which was not my contract agreement. Dear Telkom Mobile Customer. Your balance for account number 5048....... is R414.73 for this month which will be deducted via the monthly debit order.

I also did not receive any response on the below query sent before? Its almost a month and I received no feedback from you as per below all I want is a monthly statement to see what I am paying for as this month the debit that went off wat over R500 which was not the agreement of R369.00 when you guys sold the phone to me, you could not wait to deliver the phone but now I am sitting the a bill higher than R500.00 I want feedback before 17h00 today.

I need a statement for my contract urgently so I can see what you charge me for or send me a number to contact for a statement.

THU 2:43 PM

Hello Jacques, we apologize for the delayed response, Please be assured that this matter has been escalated to the relevant department and feedback will follow.^PL

FRI 8:27 AM

Hi Jacques. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We charge pro-rata and full month in advance on first account. The device fee is always billed in full even if the contract is taken a day or few before the end of the month, then other components of the package ( data and free ) will be charged pro-rata, and same as data and free minutes will be allocated in prorata.^Maggie

but this is not the first month its been 3 Months now?????

SAT 4:54 PM

Thank you for getting back to us, we are forwarding your query to our escalations team for further assistance and feedback on the account billing.^AF

MON 10:28 AM

Hi Jacques With all Telkom bills all charges for the month are listed on page 3 You can simply go to page 3 and then let us know which charges are you disputing. ^Frank

MON 12:58 PM

Thanks Frank but I dont receive a bill or statement or invoice which I am requesting for the following 2 x numbers for over 3 months now how do I get my Invoice????????

Thank you so much for responding. Kindly confirm your email address. ^Frank

MON 8:25 PM

jacques.............@gmail.com

7:35 AM

Good day - this has reach a point of ridiculous - I want to cancel my contract with you - Cell Numbers 067 843 ...... and 067 833 ...... Please advise what the procedure is and when you want to collect the phone. Regards 

Chat Conversation End

Re: How do I cancel my Telkom Cell Contract

Latest now Telkom wants to charge me if I cancel BUT I have no contract signed or a INVOICE - Please can anybody assist me who to contact to get a Invoice at least.

Telkom 21/11/2019

Hi Jacques , to cancel your services please visit our website and select Cancellations - https://telkom.clevva.com/telkom-gethelp. We won`t collect the device you will be charged penalty fee and device fee for the remaining months. ^RC

New Contributor

Re: How do I cancel my Telkom Cell Contract

Hi Jacques11

I can only imagine your frustration.

Please register at telkom.co.za for an online profile with your email address and link both numbers to it.

Once logged in use the electronic service cancellation link at the bottom of the page to cancel the contracts in question. I this in Sept 2019 and my contract is happily cancelled and converted back to prepaid.

Call centre and sales do not deal with cancellations and is going to send you round and round in circles.

Jack

Don't be a follower, be a student. - Jim Rohn '81
About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors