Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Ipad Contract - still not received

Hi

I called and placed an order for the Ipad 6 on the 9th of April. Went through the full process and made sure to ask and check that there was stock, to which i was assured there is stock of both the silver and space grey. I then received an SMS on the 12th of April saying "thank you for ordering a Mobile deal with Telkom. Your order 400940497A been issued and you are invited to track the progress with CourierIt" "Kindly note that delivery will take place WITHIN 3 to 5 working days." today is now the 25th of April, I thought with all the public holidays and everything I know it gets difficult and tricky. Today is the 7th working day since this SMS and I have just spent most part of the morning trying to find out what exactly is going on. Apparently there is no stock at the warehouse and that the order has been made but is awaiting stock so that it can be sent out. 

I would like to know what the point is in sending a SMS saying it will be delivered within 3 to 5 days if that is in fact not true. The money has already been debited off of my account and I am still sitting here with nothing. No communication has been made with me to tell me that there is no stock. I am so unhappy with the disgusting service that I have gotten and it is such a pity as I have moved my whole family over to Telkom including our LTE at home. 

The customer service department is a complete waste of time, all the guy told me is "there is not much he can do from his side'. Unacceptable. 

I would like to know what is happening and when i am going to receive my product that I was assured there was stock and that it would be delivered in 3 to 5 days. 

(On a side note my father in law ordered the same Ipad contract and he has already received his Ipad) Why have I not received mine. 

I cant explain how angry I am. This service is pathetic. 

Ian
About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 Contributor