Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

New order process for phone and internet

I placed an order online on 17 April 2018 for a mobile phone. Telekom deducted the money from my account on 24 April 2018. I have not received an order number or any other information from Telekom. I tried contacting 10213 and i was told there is no order placed under my ID number. I tried the chat online and still i did not receive any assistance. What happened to my money?

telkom service is horrible. It doing disservice to our contry. 

Valued Contributor

Re: New order process for phone and internet

Hello @Nandza

Sorry to see this.  We’re also customers in the community so I’m afraid we can’t help with service issues (no Telkom support agents in the forum) .

You should send an urgent message to a Telkom media support team. Include details of your previous enquiries with Telkom support agents , the date of your online order, and ( importantly) your proof of payment - they respond well with decent  feedback.

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

Also email this to support@telkom.co.za.

Hope they sort this out for you soon.

I have the same problem. But not resolved still. I'm waiting for someone to get a hold of one of my complaints.

Still waiting for my order.my money has been debited from my account but no delivery has been made. No order number yet after 7 days

Hello i orderd adsl the sales lady told me i will be up and running in 24hours its been more that that i just need a password and username everything is installed i just moved my adsl line to telkom why is it taking so long.

My order number 263872375A

I am exeriancing the same problem andhave tried all of the about and have not recived any feedback. it has been 6 weeks now and not a peep from anyone at telkom. Worst service I have ever recieved.

Valued Contributor

Hi @Tioqo @VeliKhasi @antoinette1

The forum can’t help much re service issues  - we’re customers like you, there are no Telkom support agents in the forum.

Sorry to see what you’ve been going through, we also had a long frustrating wait for installation last year.

As their call centres haven’t helped you should message your order details details with any other refs you’ve been given to a Telkom media support channel - their ‘special forces’ support teams usually respond well with decent feedback :

* Facebook: TelkomZA

* Twitter:   @HelloTelkom

And email the same details to support@telkom.co.za ( that eventually worked for us )

Hope this helps, good luck - please let us know what happens.

I recently got a new xphone and contract that involved a sim swop from 0817791555 this has not happened I am currently in the country of Bulgaria and cannot make a call from my old or new phones, I have manually changes the mms etc proto cols as instructed but to no avail, fortunately I can use the WiFi The websites are not helpful targeting sales ot solutions!

Valued Contributor

Hi @keithpendry

So frustrating for you... I seriously doubt Telkom could attend the sim issue until you’re back in SA .  You might even find using a local sim is a better alternative anyway while in Bulgaria; avoid possible expensive bill shock for international roaming :-  

Telkom international roaming tariffs :- 

https://apps.telkom.co.za/roaming/public/roaming

Bulgaria 4g coverage & sim providers :-

https://www.traveltomtom.net/destinations/europe/bulgaria/best-prepaid-sim-card-in-bulgaria-for-tour...

Hope this helps a bit for now !

About This Post