Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: billed for Telkom account but cables were stolen in May already

[ Edited ]

Re: billed for Telkom account but cables were stolen in May already

Good morning my cables in my area has been stolen since 25 May 2018. Spoken to Telkom and they will not be replacing the cables. Canceled contract and now I am still being billed every month. My account number 338701903. Every time I phone the customer care they can't help. I need to resolve this account before 2019. Also this is affecting my credit. My account is now R5011.66 even though the adsl wifi has been off and unplugged since May. I need someone's help to resolve this 

Re: New order process for phone and internet

Good morning my cables in my area has been stolen since 25 May 2018. Spoken to Telkom and they will not be replacing the cables. Canceled contract and now I am still being billed every month. My account number 338701903. Every time I phone the customer care they can't help. I need to resolve this account before 2019. Also this is affecting my credit. My account is now R5011.66 even though the adsl wifi has been off and unplugged since May. I need someone's help to resolve this 

Good day, please urgently help us with our telephone / landline as we have connected it with our Telkom router but we are unable to make or recive calls

Good Day

I am enquiring about my 76 year old mother's application to have her landline installed at her new address.

Reference number 343436009A - Mrs K T McGinley, Telephone Number to be transferred 032 946 2417.

This is very urgent, my mom is elderly and lives along she needs to have her landline as soon as possible.

Can you advise when this will be installed

Thank you

Hi i was given an offer december and your debited the money on the 23 was told to wait 7 to 14 woeking days up untill today i have not ceceived anything whats the problem

I ordered a new phone as an upgrade, Canal Walk did not have stock, they phoned Centre point, Milnerton, they gave them my details and arranged for me to pick it up the next day, They phoned me Saturday to inform no stock, they will have by Tuesday.  I'm trying to contact them, nobody answers the phone.

I'm also yet to receive the phone I ordered. What's worse is that no one is updating me as to what's going on. I was on the phone for an hour earlier waiting on the line listening to their weird music on their customer careline.

I need help.

Hi

You have my sympathy

In December 2018 some lady from Telkom called to advise that they are doing away with copper cables and all the Waya Waya phone

are being replaced by Telkom free of charge, you get a free phone and sim, and extra amount to use every month.

Telkom was supposed to sort this out in 2 weeks.

SOME UNTRAINED GENIUS HAD ONLY A SIM CARD DELIVERED ON THE 17th of JANUARY 2019 WITHOUT A PHONE.

THEY THEN CUT MY SERVICE.

I REPORTED THIS SEVERAL TIMES AND I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR IS THE DELIVERY SERVICE PEOPLE ARE STEALING

THE PHONES OR IF THE GENIUS AT TELKOM REALLY ONLY SENT A SIM CARD AND NO PHONE.

I AM REALLY GETTING PISSED OFF NOW BECAUSE THEY A TOTALLY INCOMPETENT AND SHOULD SORT OUT THEIR SERVICED

SICK OF IT

SUSAN CARR

smecarr@gmail.com

LET'S SEE IF SOMEONE REMEMBER HIS OR HER TRAINING AND CAN SORT THIS OUT ???????????????????????

MAY GOD HELP THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY OF OURS. NO WONDER THAT ACCORDING TO THE REST OF THE WORLD

WE ARE IN RUBBISH STATUS 

Highlighted

HI

I have applied to have my phone transferred more that an month ago - 0396825056

I was told that there is a cable fault at the new address and have not heard anything further for two weeks now.

I called the call centre this morning only to be disconnect after holding on for 2 hrs and 2 minutes.

What more must I do to get a progress report on my transfer

About This Post