Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: New order process for phone and internet

good day 

i got a contract phone from telkom on wednesday waiting for my number to be ported how long does it take

Highlighted

I had an uncapped ADSL package, I have been informed that I need to migrate to WiFi. A person came to install the router but after phoning Telkom from my house, in my presence, he left with the router.

I made numerous inquiries and eventually went to the Springs office. I was issued with a sim card only but no router.

I applied for unlimited WiFi as I was on an unlimited ADSL package before.

On Monday 23/03/2020 I gained access to the internet through a Vodacom router.  On 26/03/2020  the data was finished.

I get no response from TELKOM via their callcentre.

I am a practicing Advocate and therefore falls under essential services. I need to to contact my clients and correspond with the Registers of the High and Labour Courts to file Court documents and arrange Court dates.

I need assistance please

Louis

Highlighted

Hi!

I need help with static IP address,how much is it,how can I apply and how long does it take to get it?

Highlighted

please can someone contact me icw a new telephone line and internet for my business 

Highlighted

Re: New order process for Laptop

Good Afternoon

I have applied for a Lpatop contract on Friday 7th Augusts 2020. I was promised feedback within 48 hours, who can assist with this?

About This Post