Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: New order process for phone and internet

good day 

i got a contract phone from telkom on wednesday waiting for my number to be ported how long does it take

Highlighted

I had an uncapped ADSL package, I have been informed that I need to migrate to WiFi. A person came to install the router but after phoning Telkom from my house, in my presence, he left with the router.

I made numerous inquiries and eventually went to the Springs office. I was issued with a sim card only but no router.

I applied for unlimited WiFi as I was on an unlimited ADSL package before.

On Monday 23/03/2020 I gained access to the internet through a Vodacom router.  On 26/03/2020  the data was finished.

I get no response from TELKOM via their callcentre.

I am a practicing Advocate and therefore falls under essential services. I need to to contact my clients and correspond with the Registers of the High and Labour Courts to file Court documents and arrange Court dates.

I need assistance please

Louis

Highlighted

Hi!

I need help with static IP address,how much is it,how can I apply and how long does it take to get it?

Highlighted

please can someone contact me icw a new telephone line and internet for my business 

Highlighted

Re: New order process for Laptop

Good Afternoon

I have applied for a Lpatop contract on Friday 7th Augusts 2020. I was promised feedback within 48 hours, who can assist with this?

Highlighted

HI I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM 

Highlighted

Good day,

I'm following up on an order and would like to know whether its been approved.

Highlighted

Hi I placed an order sometime last week, was wondering when will it be delivered.
Highlighted

My phone was supposed to be delivered today but the courier company called the delivery because they Telkom didn't give them my Rica address. Telkom didn't even communicate this with me, I had to call and ask what happened. The Telkom agent I spoke to was not very helpful and I still don't know when the device will be delivered because she couldn't even give me an estimate. She even told me that Telkom has no way of telling how courier companies work therefore she couldn't help me further. 

What should I do now because my account has already been debited and I can't even go to the store to get the device?

Highlighted

I ordered an iPhone from telkom 2 weeks back, then reffered my friend to the same deal. She got her phone today and I dont even have a tracking number yet. they telling me about processing my order and its been 2 weeks since they took my money. I am so furious

About This Post