Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: New application for business mobile

I cannot believe that TELKOM Business can ignore a customer that is applying for 6 Mobile contracts at R1000/month each, that's R72,000 per year. Our application has been submitted a month ago and NO-ONE bothers to communicate with us! Telkom,.. can you really AFFORD to treat your customers so badly that they NEVER want to do busines with you again?   You've already lost my landline,.. and my Internet services,.. you're about to lose my Mobile business too. 

Valued Contributor

Hi @Andy5 @Nandza@elismahallier

So sorry to see this happening to you,  but we’re customers in the forum with no other link to Telkom .

Only their support channels can attend service / sales issues and  they won’t see your community posts . 

options here  : -  https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M1

Message an urgent complaint to a Telkom media support team (below) & email a copy to support@telkom.co.za for decent feedback and results. Include your contract details with all related refs & dates. 

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

Hope this helps . Good luck -  appreciate if you'll let us know outcome . 

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for the advice - I'll give it a go right away & let you know what happens.

Re: New order process for phone and internet

Morning, I have had the same experience the last 2 weeks, account was debitted and then I was told that my order is cancelled because of no stock, which means the debit order should have never been taken off and the sales consultant dealing with it should have contacted us but they did not. we have been trying for 6 days now to get an answer from someone and wanting to know why the money was not reversed.

No one is willing to help and now a person feels robbed cause technically it is fraud. You are not to take money, debit money or receiving money knowingly if the product is out of stock or not available and something of the equivelant or better is to be provided. I dont want anything else but what I ordered and I found out the stores have stock but online wont get stock from them or help us get my phone from them.

I wonder if anyone at telkom would have the decency to contact us.

Valued Contributor

Hi @Tamz3112

Sorry to see your plight,  but we’re customers in the forum - only Telkom can attend service issues on their support channels :- Telkom Service Channels: How to get Help

Message an urgent complaint to a Telkom media team (below) & email a copy to support@telkom.co.za for decent feedback and results. Include your contract details with all related refs & dates, your payment copy and request a refund .

Hope this helps . Good luck -  appreciate if you'll let us know outcome . 

i am experiencing the same thing now. Telkom finalised my order and I was sent a text message advising that I will be debited full subscription even though order was finalised mid-month but not even 24 hours had passed and they had already debited my account. I was advised my order would be delivered within  days and still have not received my ordr nor have I received any communication about the dleivery

The online chat service is pathetic as I waited all day to get someone to attend to me and I am actually on the verge of reversing the debit order. Telkom provides the worst service!!!!

Clearly Telkom does not care about improving their service as I ordered a phone last week and miraculously they were able to debit my account within a day of finalising the order but 4 days has passed and i do not have the phone neor have I received communication as to when it will be delivered.

Vodacom is way more efficient than this - Telkom's service is beyond frustrating and leaves a bad taste in your mouth

Telkom is essentially defrauding people. overpromising and under-delivering - their service levels are horrific

Valued Contributor

Hi @CelloAnne

Sorry to hear this - so frustrating & unacceptable -  especially when you’ve paid,  but we’re customers in the forum with no other link to Telkom . Only their agents can attend service issues -  they won’t see your community posts so try the support options here : 

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M1

If still no joy from the call centres,  you should message an urgent complaint to their media support team (below) & email a copy to support@telkom.co.za for decent feedback and results. 

Include your order & payment details, with all related refs & dates.  

Hope this helps . 

Good luck -  please let us know what happens. 

Hi,

I have been trying to ge myself a new handset from Telkom but i keep on being told that i'm blocked.

what is the process of getting unblocked?

Thank you

About This Post