Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Valued Contributor

Re: New order process for phone and internet

Hi @ThaboC

We’re customers in the forum, sorry but can’t help with account issues , please enquire at a Telkom support channel to find out why your account is blocked   :- 

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

hi

i have ordered a moderm online. received a sms on monday saying that i will receive communication within 48 hours. its now wednesday still no communication at all. who do i call? there is no contact details?

gerard

Valued Contributor

Hi @Gerardsw

We’re customers in the forum, sorry but can’t help with service issues , please enquire at a Telkom support channel, contact details here    :- 

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

Try a call to Telkom sales 10213 first . Hope this helps.

Hi, my new phone was delivered over 2 weeks ago , I was under the impression that the lines would automatically be reconnected onto the new platform. My phone line is completely dead and i dont have a clue of how to reconnect the line.

Was I supposed to call Telkom to reactivate the new wireless line?

Please assist urgently.

Good day. On Friday the 23rd of Nov i placed an online order. To which i received no feedback. Please advise

Hi

I placed an order on line and have heard nothing, I also cannot link my current contract to my Telkom profile and their is no answer on your phoned or that help you line.  Please help

FYI: This email does not work. I just get a return to sender.

support@telkom.co.za

To try to resolve a problem with Telkom by phone is vitually impossible. In fact, from a number of similar experiences of my own, I don't believe Telkom's call centre staff are trained or empowered to resolve even the most simple issues - nono of them appears to have any authority. In addition, they are prohibited from transferring your call/s to more senior staff.
At best Telkom's call centre is there simply to fob you off and hopefully make you feel better, hoping the problem will go away by some other intervention that does not involve them.
Whether you like queueing and waiting or not, your best bet is to visit a store, where they have to face you and can't escape the issue, as the call centre is doing.
Whilst there rates are attractive, they must be one of the worst organizations to interact with.

I ORDERED A TELKOM INTERNET B525 AND IT ARRIVED AT THE WRONG ADDRESS 3TIMES I HAD TO GO FETCH IT AT COURIER IT IN LONGMEADOW BUSINESS PARK AND ITS THE 10 TH AFTER 6DAYS IT IS STILL NOT ACTIVATED TELKOM IS BECOMING LIKE THE COUNTRY IT SELF ......POOR SERVICE DELIVERY AND FRUSSTRATING TO GO TO A SHOP NO ONE IS ABLE AND COMPETENT TO HELP IMMEDIATELY FOK MAN......WANE GAAN DIE **bleep** STOP......ONS IS BEISHEIDS MENSE ONS HET NIE FOKKEN TYD OM OP EN AF TE HARDLOOP NIE.....

Good morning my cables in my area has been stolen since 25 May 2018. Spoken to Telkom and they will not be replacing the cables. Canceled contract and now I am still being billed every month. My account number 338701903. Every time I phone the customer care they can't help. I need to resolve this account before 2019. Also this is affecting my credit. My account is now R5011.66 even though the adsl wifi has been off and unplugged since May. I need someone's help to resolve this 

About This Post