Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: New order process for phone and internet

I applied for a p30 contract at greenacres branch, Thursday 11 April 2019, I had all docs, up to now I do not have any response , I have been trying to call but cannot get through.

Good day

I have applied for P20 and router n March and i only recieved router without a cell phone but it was approved and later on thee 13 of March i recieved a message saying that my phone was booked, after few weeks i tried to call and i was told that my phone was declined because of credit verdit which i dont even know about it, but anyway how can i get a router if i have a credit verdit. My cell phone Ref.no if Ref.TCAPV000530.

Can you pease help me understand this credit verdit maybe i got it wrong.

And why i got router if i have this problem and why it was approved at a first place

Can somebody asssit me, Telkom is taking me for a ride. When I phone them they say they cannot help. I suggest that people who have similar problems like me should come together and approach courts of law, buy space in the newspapers and expose this lipservice.

David Mopai

Very bad service , i would not advice any person who is looking forward to have their new phone to go for this , they also have very bad call centre agents who are rude and always lie

Good day

I have the same problem.

Send an e-mail to support@telkom.co.za.  Got an Delivery Failure.

What is going on with the "Middleman"?

I'm getting very upset.

Regards

Good Morning

Have same problem, wnet online to look at deals. Within 1 hour I was signed up and the deal confirmed.  Then nothing.

Went online. Day later got reference number. After a phone call to my husband. nothing again.

I tried to email support@telkom.co.za. Got delivery failure.

What is going on with the "middleman" that is delivering the phones. I keep omn getting calls from the salespeople wanting to sell me more "stuff".

I haven't even received my phone?

Are they crazy. I'm not buying anything else until I'm happy with my phone and the service. When my phone will be delivered, that is the trick question.

About This Post