Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: New order process for phone and internet

I placed an order 22 October 2019 now you want to deduct money from my account saying I'm pre-approved how can you do that. i don't know if I'm approved or anything. I did'nt receive any order number or any messages saying I'm approved or what. And if I'm approved why can't you take the money at the end of the month?

please get back to me or cancel my order then

thank you

Highlighted

I MOVE FROM WHERE I USED TO STAY TO ANOTHER PLACE IN THE SAME COMPLXY AND WANT TO MOVE THE FIBAR WIFE TO THE NEW PLACE, AND I WAS AT THE OFFICE IN BAYSIDE ON FIRDAY, AND THEY SAID I MUST WAIT FOR THEM TO CALL ME, UNTIL NOW I'M STILL WAITING FOR THIER CALL? OR THEY NOT WORKING ANYMORE

Highlighted

HI I ORDERED A PHONE ONLINE AND RECEIVED A SMS ADVISING ME THAT THE PHONE IS COMING WITHIN 3 TO 5 DAYS. BUT I NEED TO CLAIM THE WATCH THAT CAME WITH THE PURCHASE.CAN YOU ASSIST ME WITH A LINK OR SOMETHING TO CALIM THE WATCH ON I HAVE NO IDEA AS TO HOW I CAN DO IT

Highlighted

Hi,  i purchased a contract phone with telkom. i was advised a watch that is free With purchase and needs to be claimed.

how do i go about it. i have trouble to understand the way it should be done as the gentleman that called me advised its straight forward yet theres no link or anything that says claim free gift. please help.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Mellz....just ask the same gentleman who called you on how to go about doing that..🤗
Błüëïvý
Highlighted
New Contributor

Goodluck%
Błüëïvý
Highlighted
New Contributor

Błüëïvý
Highlighted

Recipients

2:02 PM (8 minutes ago)

to accounts

Dear Sir/Madam,

TELKOM ACC. – 337639922 – TELEPHONE  011 234 5857

I have bought a Telkom  Smart Broadband Wireless Router from Telkom, Northgate 2/3 weeks ago, due

to cable theft and the new Telkom acc.  2 Dec. 2019 already shows the  transaction.   I’ve been to Telkom,

Northgate 10 times (ten times) and phoned their telephone numbers and cells and 10210 umpteen times and still

do not have received the Router despite that they every time promise to supply and install the Router the next day !!!

PLEASE,  PLEASE, PLEASE would you explain how to solve this unprofessional service.

R D Steinmann I/d 3811265036084.

Cell: 072 478 3900

79 Riverside Manor, 101 Leeuwkopn Rd.

Sunninghill / Paulshof,   SANDTON.

Sans Serif

Highlighted

Please advise email address for Telkom

Highlighted

hello i've just finish to oder a cell phone at Telkom on line will i be able to get it?

About This Post