Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No one can get hold of me on my telkom mobile contract account #334668784

I took out a family for me (free) month to month Sim contact 32 GB data plus two extra sim cards

This is a line I use of business which I market myself on various website and social media. I ported the number from Vodacom, got all the neccessary confirmation when first took out the contract,

THe problem is so many colleagues and family say the cannot get through to my number it just CUT off ... some say after serveral tries they get through

Can you assist in  testing my number 0826193628 and make sure that I am obtainable and all times

A trip to the Mall of Africa store cost me the gentleman wiping my phone clean after resetting my phone grrrrrr

Established Member

Re: No one can get hold of me on my telkom mobile contract account #334668784

Hi Shawn

I have the exact same problem! I have called the call centre, I have emailed and I've even gone to social media. Everyone says they are happy to help, but when I ask what they are doing and when it will be resolved by, I get crickets.

Seems wrong that they deem our contract to be active when they are not providing the service.

They make Vodacom look like pros in a league of their own. If I can give advice to anyone in this community... stay with VODACOM or your current service provider. Compared to Telkom.. they are awesome!

From
Regret is my name

Finally I decided to report it through Telkom online chat and the seem to have delivered on the 24-48 hr commitement my line was restored in 24hrs

Established Member

Every second day they tell me they have escalated the problem, but cannot give me a solution nor a timeline. I shockingly, actually got better feedback from my last network provider who said Telkom just needs to fix my routing table and it should take anywhere form an hour to max, 2 days.

Good luck with your journey!

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 Contributors