Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

No phone for over three weeks :(

Smiley Sad I went to the Telkom Brooklyn store on 11 May 2016 for an upgrade. I completed the forms and submitted all the required documentation on this day. I have been in contact with Thabang from the store who has been advising me that the phone i required for an upgrade (iPhone 6s 16GB in Gold) was not in stock. According to her, she is not informed as to when stock will be available. My question is: am i supposed to wait endlessly for Telkom or should i take my business elsewhere???

Moderator Moderator

Re: No phone for over three weeks :(

Hi @CharlotteMokwen, I will see if our Online Sales team can assist you.

output_Svao80.gif

@CharlotteMokwen wrote:

Smiley Sad I went to the Telkom Brooklyn store on 11 May 2016 for an upgrade. I completed the forms and submitted all the required documentation on this day. I have been in contact with Thabang from the store who has been advising me that the phone i required for an upgrade (iPhone 6s 16GB in Gold) was not in stock. According to her, she is not informed as to when stock will be available. My question is: am i supposed to wait endlessly for Telkom or should i take my business elsewhere???

Hi @CharlotteMokwen have you received your phone? Ordered mine online and It seems like I might find myself in a similar situation.Smiley Mad

I made an online order and a lady phoned me back and told me that my order has been accepted. I was not given any reference number with which i can track my order. It has been 7 days and since then i have not received any delivery or feedback from telkom
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Ridhwaan, please update your profile with some contact numbers and let me know

output_Svao80.gif

I've visited almost all stores in Durban and there's no stock of the iPhone that I want. The contract is still being advertised yet there's been no stock for the past six months. I've went on the site to upgrade and been into the store. No response from anyone.
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Letitiareddy, you are posting on an old post. We are not a service channel, but I can advise that you can try and order online - 

https://secure.telkom.co.za/today/shop/personal/device/apple-iphone-6-16gb-space-gray/

output_Svao80.gif
About This Post
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 Contributors