Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Casual Visitor
Accepted Solution

Recover deleted sms on my android phone

[ Edited ]

I just accidentally deleted a few text messages on my Android phone. There are new and never found them in last backup. Anybody know how to recover those messages?

Casual Visitor

Re: Recover deleted sms on my android phone

[ Edited ]

@hamptonzk wrote:

I just accidentally deleted a few text messages on my Android phone. There are new and never found them in last backup. Anybody know how to recover Android messages?

I don't think you can get back your deleted messagse because the messagse  was covered by new data... 

but there is still a hope, that try some data recovery tools to scan your Android phone. maybe it's there.

like Tunesbro disklab for android, MobiSaver and more...

Casual Visitor

The message is very important for me. That is why I asked in here. Hope someone need how to do this.

I searched in Google and there are many SMS recovery software. Which is the best one you recommended?

MobiKin Doctor for Android is able to recover files stored in internal memory such as contacts or sms, and files stored in SD card. Here is a great tutorial on how to recover android sms. it worths checking out.

Android Contacts Messages Recovery allows you easily recover lost to deleted contacts, text messages, and other file types from Android SIM card without a backup before, without any quality loss

Regular Contributor

the one thing to remember is that if data has been written over that block on the flash memory/hard drive, then you probably won't be able to recover anything as it will be corrupt. Hope you come right.

[ Edited ]

I've tried to recover various data on my Android phone , including lost messages , contacts , pictures videos and other data , but they were long gone, .

However i came across alot of recovery software while i searched on Google, that's a good finding

I found that Mobiledic and Android data recovery are good to recover lost text messages from Android

[ Edited ]

Information files like SMS and contacts are saved in the Android internal storage memory.  If you want to recover deleted messages on Android phone, you can try FoneCope Android Data Recovery tool to retrieve deleted SMS and text messages.

[ Edited ]

It doesn't seem to be as effective as you say , i have tied this app to recover messages from Android , but after the scan program is completed , i can not still found my messages ,

http://www.android-rescuer.com/recover-deleted-messages-from-android-phone.html

aRe: Recover deleted sms on my android phone

Android data reovery software allows us to recover deleted sms easily. After a short time scanning later, the software will list all data, including the deleted data on software window. Then we can preview and choose deleted data we want to recover.

About This Post
  • 9 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 9 Contributors