Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Telkom Mobile

Good day day to top your terrible service regarding my contract phone as per above I also have the following issues with my pre-paid Telkom Mobile Number. My number has always been 061 450 8909 but recently I started having problems not being able to receive phone calls or sms as Good day day to top your terrible service regarding my contract phone as per above I also have the following issues with my pre-paid Telkom Mobile Number. My number has always been 061 450 8909 but recently I started having problems not being able to receive phone calls or sms
it stated that the 061 number does not exist .Since I linked my contract account to your self service website it added a new number to my profile. 065 875 4287 with all my details and linked to my ID but its states that the device using this number is a Nokia 3 (TA - 1020) but I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and if I use Caller ID to tract the number it states Ntswanas 2 ??? Please explain to me how this is at all possible as it certainly looks like fraud to me? What happened to the 061 450 8909 number ?
About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 Contributor