Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

account debited no device received

I applied for the Samsung A8 galaxy on black friday, was advised my account will be debited and then the device will be delivered. My account was debited for the device and an additional pro rata fee. It is one week now and still no device, they haven't even advised when i will receive the device or what is the delay. I finally got through to 10213 sales and the consultant advises that they are out of stock and is not sure when they will have stock!! What kind of service is this, how do you sell a product without sufficient stock? i need a device asap as R500 was debited four days ago. Ref :

329126535a

Highlighted

Re: account debited no device received

Oh my God, i've just sent them an email about the same thing, same phone, same deal.  They debited my account on the 28th Nov and on the 29th Nov i got an sms saying they are out of stock, nothing about when will stock be available, no option to choose a device that they might have available.  I am so worried now that we are getting scammed!!

Oh my God!!!

I've just sent them an email regarding the same thing, same device and same deal.  My account was debited on the 28th and on the 29th i got an sms saying that they are out of stock, nothing about when will stock be available or at least an option to choose another device that they have in stock.  I am so worried now, I hope we are not getting scammed!!

Finally..i have my device on hand. they offered me the samsung galaxy A6 plus since all stock of the galaxy A8 plus are out. I will be paying the same price as the black friday deal with all benefits. I picked up the phone from courier company this past saturday

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 Contributors