Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

iPhone 7 to Huawei P30 Transfer

Retired my iPhone 7 (32G) as the signal is poor in my house and the storage is in short. Need to take more photos for my new born bady. My question is how can I get my contacts and photos to P30 where less time is taken for the migration. 

Re: iPhone 7 to Huawei P30 Transfer

@SharanPhinney wrote:

Retired my iPhone 7 (32G) as the signal is poor in my house and the storage is in short. Need to take more photos for my new born bady. My question is how can I get my contacts and photos to P30 where less time is taken for the migration. 

(iPhone to Android phone)This seems more difficult than transfering to a computer.Wait,i remember my colleague did it before,i will ask him,you need an USB cable and .......

@DanielQion wrote:

@SharanPhinney wrote:

(iPhone to Android phone)This seems more difficult than transfering to a computer.Wait,i remember my colleague did it before,i will ask him,you need an USB cable and .......

Hope you could share more details later, thanks

[ Edited ]

@SharanPhinney wrote:

@DanielQion wrote:

@SharanPhinney wrote:

Hope you could share more details later, thanks

Sorry to keep you waiting,i contaced my colleague and got this https://www.tunesbro.com/transfer-content-from-iphone-to-huawei.html

I am looking foward to your success.

Established Member

There is an iOS Huawei app called 'Phone Clone' exactly for this purpose. Never used it but I know about it.

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors