Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to know what Smart Watch/Fitness Tracker you use?

These days every second person is counting their steps or earning Vitality Fitness rewards. Some people prefer a small thin band like a Fitbit around their wrist. Others prefer a full Smart watch like an Apple Watch or Samsung Gear S3. For the hardcore sportsman, Garmin, Polar and Suunto offer alternatives.

We would like to know your thoughts, so share here and go and vote on our Community homepage!

output_Svao80.gif
Regular Contributor

Re: We want to know what Smart Watch/Fitness Tracker you use?

I recently took up an Apple Watch Series 2 Nike+ Edition through the Discovery Vitality Fitness Rewards program. I am now super motivated to avoid the monthly payments by making my fitess goals. It has already pushed me to do a personal best 5Km run and a few more gym visits (Mission Accomplished).

Today I hooked up my iPhone and my primary phone and enable an Exchange mail account and WhatsApp, so now I will get a better picture of how smart the watch is at keeping me informed of my life without taking my phone out of my pocket.

Frequent Contributor

i use S Health on my sg note 4. i mostly get 'be more active' messages.

Regular Contributor

I used S-Health until recently to count steps for Discovery Vitallity. Nice to get the odd smoothie from Kauai.

The Apple Watch pings you every now and then to stand up or to breathe. you also have an Activity app so you have to try and complete 3 Activity rings per day. (Move, Stand, Activity)

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors