Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Aztech 700wr-3g Wifi Issue

We recently (about 3 months ago) had ADSL installed and received a new Astech 700wr-3g router. The wired internet connections are working fine,however when we connect any more than 3 devices on WiFi the WiFi connection drops and sometimes the router even reboots. We have reset the router and gone through the setup numerous times but still get the same issue. The technical guys have asked us to take the router to a Telkom shop to get tested however we live on the south coast and will then have to travel all the way to Amanzimtoti for this. The line seems to be fine as we had an older Dlink 2750 that we connected and WIFI working fine on all our devices. Has anybody else experienced this problem with the Aztech and if so how was this resolved. Any ideas or assistance would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Aztech 700wr-3g Wifi Issue

Hi @vanzylmelissa91, I have asked our hardware experts if they have experienced this. Will let you know once I get an answer

Highlighted

Hi I have the same issue on the same router, was any resolution to this problem?

Highlighted

Hi

I have the same issue with the same router. Less than a year old

Its a pice of junk. Gone back to my old router Netgear, 3 years old and works fine

Highlighted

Hi

I have the same issue with the same router. Less than a year old

Its a pice of junk. Gone back to my old router Netgear, 3 years old and works fine

Highlighted

My router has started doing that too, every day i have to reset it... its dreadfully annoying 

About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 5 Contributors