Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

Billed for Cancelled Order

I'm being billed for a device that I had returned back without being used as the order was incorrect, Telkom sent a courier to collect it. I have another contract with Telkom but I'm being billed for two devices since November 2017.

I reported this in December and again in January but nothing has been done whereas your company has debited me more than R1500 which I urgently need back. I have been calling since November and no one helping Ref: 22242468  IM FED UP WITH YOUR INCOMPTENCY

,,fdghdfghd
Established Member

Re: Billed for Cancelled Order

Telkom provides an absolutely pathetic service... Cannot even give them a 1 star rating!
The call centre consists of a bunch of incompetent, untrained staff who have no customer care s****s. It is basically impossible to get hold of a manager or floor supervisor as they are ALWAYS in a meeting. I have written countless emails to Mr. Nkosinathi Mhlongo and Ms. Jacobina Skhakhane and have never received a response Jacobina.
Ms. Skhakhabane made a mistake, promised to rectify it and never did.
A new contract was given to me, instead of an upgrade... Then, after attempting to resolve the issue for almost a month, the phone was collected.... BUT, I am still being charged for a phone and contract that I do not have...
I have 2 emails from Mr. Mhlongo, making empty promises of refunding me the money, but the problem was never corrected and I am still being charged monthly.
No issues can be solved at the walk in centres as they insist it must be done telephonically...
It seems that this issue has to unfortunately be taken up with my lawyers....
This is just outlining the tip of the iceberg of all my issues with Telkom mobile!!!!!!!

Established Member

@Faatima this is very schocking hey. I'm not sure if this is a strategic to steal our money or they are just incompetent 

Established Member

I think... It's a little bit... (or a LOT OF) both...

Totally incompetent staff combined with daylight robbery....

Is there a legal forum where this can be brought up? or an Ombudsman?

Established Member

Hi @Faatima

Can I have email addresses of Mr. Nkosinathi Mhlongo and Ms. Jacobina Skhakha...

Now Im just gonna flood telkom with emails, 500 emails a day

Established Member

[ Edited ]

Established Member

Hi There...

Lol, You can try... dont know if you'll get any response... I send at least 1 email a day....

btw... Mr. Mhlongo is STILL IN A TRAINING SESSION..... (for the past 2 weeks)

mhlongo6@telkom.co.za

Sikhakj@telkom.co.za

celene@telkom.co.za

also try sending a complaint to ccompcc@telkom.co.za (so, i was told)

Godd Luck!

Established Member

Thank you so much, will let you know how it goes

Established Member

I email Jacobina Sikhakhane on Thursday and the issue was resolved on Friday.

Dear Valued Customer,

Your case no 22242468 is resolved. Please call 081180 for Telkom Mobile related queries and 10210 for Telkom Services and Products related queries.

Regards, 
Telkom | Business Connexion

Same boat here !!

I have been trying to cancel my contract since 5 march 2017. They deduct all the money every month. No one is helping, I tried everything. The next step is legal steps cause I pay each month a fee for their incompetence. And it is still not cancelled. 

They actually phoned me and told me that if I pay the outstanding money they will cancel the contract.

Pathetic !! My case number is 20762553.

About This Post
  • 20 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 Contributors