Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Billing issue

I have a sim card that i use in a USB dongle and i have recently been billed an additional R500 because of calls made to a different network. This is a problem because;

a) i dont use this sim on a mobile phone and i am unable to make phonecalls on it

b) none of the numbers that were sent to me belong to anyone in my social circle- with the one person that i called back lives somewhere in the eastern cape.

These were clearly not made by me, so there must be some type of fraud happening and i dont see why i should be paying for this.

I logged the issue last week and receieved confirmation that my case was closed and yet NO ONE has been in contact with me regarding this matter.

PLease contact me URGENTLY!

Name: Nokulunga Mthembu

Contact no: 0619990022 or 0217643926

Case number: 24238998

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Billing issue

Hello @Lunga92

We’re customers in the forum,  sorry but only a Telkom support channel can attend service issues, options here  :-

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

Sorry to hear this, you should log a formal accounts dispute with Telkom - call 10210 from your landline ( early 8 am best) , also send a detailed message to a Telkom media support team ( below).  Include all your Telkom contract details , refs, and a copy of your bill indicating the disputed items . 

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

Hope this helps, good luck - please let us know what happens.

PS you may want to remove your personal details from your post as the community is a public forum.

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors