Do you mean 

Re: D-Link DSL -G2562 router set up

Hey

@Shelva @Tamorgan
Did you manage to get pass step 2?
Could you please tell me how

Hey, no I didn't. That router doesn't work with aerial fibre. I eventually
gave mine back and got a new service provider. Sorry.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU, THANK YOU! After many weeks of trying this and that,  this worked for me. Thank you

THANK YOU. THANK YOU, THANK YOU! After many weeks of trying this and that,  this worked for me. Thank you Smiley Very Happy

THANK YOU. THANK YOU, THANK YOU! After many weeks of trying this and that,  this worked for me. Thank you

@riyosatar wrote:

Hi guys. I found this thread having the same issue as all of the above. After some frustrating calls and being bounced around from department to department the solution is simple. When logging into the router and taken to the quick set up, follow these steps:

Cancel> (new menu should appear on the left) >WAN SERVICE> PPPoe_Wan... (click edit) >Enter username and password as provided by telkom > apply!

That should solve it hopefully

Hi, follow @riyosatar response on page 1

@Candyfloss wrote:
Hey

@Shelva@Tamorgan
Did you manage to get pass step 2?
Could you please tell me how

Hi, a technician came in and advised it was the actual line connection from telkom. That took another 2 days to sort out until the router started working again. They took nearly 3 weeks just to figure the problem out.

[ Edited ]

When going into 10.0.0.2 the router is setup for the telkom guest login. To change the login username and password on the first step press cancel. It will bring up a new window. Go to Basic setup - select WAN Service - for ADSL edit the ATM_8_ADSL and change the username and password as to your account. If you have a fibre connection edit the PTM_835_VDSL

Most people do not understand the setup process.

i also found this link useful: https://www.d-link.co.za/telkom/dsl-g2562dg-tk

I can assist.

I managed to crack this problem with a technical solution on this router after I found many of my clients having the same problem.

I can assist those who need my help:
About This Post
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 11 Contributors