Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

D-Link DSL -G2562 router set up

Hallo. 

I got my router yesterday and can not seem to get past step 2. I used an older D-Link router and it works fine but not the G2562dg.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: D-Link DSL -G2562 router set up

Hi @johanoverland

Welcome to the forum !

Saw similar issue with that router posted here a couple of months ago, the person got advice from D-Link re Telkom configuration issues, but they didn’t post back to forum re a fix  :-

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Routers-Devices/D-Link-DSL-G2562-router-set-up/td-p/16216

Try a call to D-Link,  hopefully solution available by now . Otherwise if router is Telkom branded you might need their tech support  on 10210 to help with configuration, verification etc . If you’re on a new contract (or recent upgrade) it can take Telkom a few days to process your new details between depts,  so also worth checking if your username /password has changed. 

Hope this helps - good luck.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Hello Jack  @callmejacklogan

Welcome to the community - sorry but sounds like you'll need to contact Telkom to confirm your router configuration, verification etc - we can't help much re service issues (we're customers in the forum) . 

Try a call to D-Link, or if your router is Telkom branded you might need their tech support  on 10210 to help with configuration, verification etc . If you’re on a new contract (or recent upgrade) it can take Telkom a few days to process your new details between depts,  so also worth checking if your username /password has changed. 

Hope this helps - good luck, please let us know outcome. 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hi after reading your blog I have finally found some knowledge which
I was looking for so long for that reason Thanks..

Facetime app 192.168.1.1 facetime for android apk
About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 Contributors