Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Debit Order Refund for Cancelled Order

I placed an online order for Lenovo Ideapad 320 i5 laptop deal with 5gb data at R549/m on the 7th March. An agent contacted me, confirmed my order was approved and I was advised delivery would take up to 10 working days.

Then after a week of trying all avenues to get in contact with someone who could inform me on the status of my order and when my laptop would be delivered, I finally got through to an actual person who then told me my order had been cancelled due to no stock availability. Nobody contacted me to inform me that this had taken place.

Then my order was replaced and 2 days later the 1st debit came off on 14 March (Ref # TELKOM8TA PZX20180308001180314) for the amount of R549. Again the struggle continued to get hold of someone to find out where my order is, being transferred from one Contact Centre to the next, being promised numerous callbacks which never happened, staff refusing to allow me to speak to any managers, I tried the Telkom Chat feature on the website which turned out to be a dead link, then resorting to tweets and DM's via Twitter with little to no response, so much for "Telkom Social Media Special Forces Team". Up until this point I had still not received as much as an order number, reference number, nothing!

On 28 March I had had enough and cancelled the order and took my business back to Vodacom. Now the next struggle is to get Telkom to payback the money they debited from my account for an order that was never fullfilled. I want my money!

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor