Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Delivery of Router + LIT Media Box

Still waiting for my LIT box, why is everything so slap stick.

Hi Guys I did a telephonic Upgrade on the 07-03-2019, for a 10mb line contract, which comes with a free router and LIT Box, The Router was delivered 14-03-2019, however not LIT Box, and when I view the Track my order on the Telkom website, it shows "Solved", Which I think it Means that I have received the package, Called the Call Center and they advised all they can do is log the matter, they cant even tell me if it was sent to the courier or not, Let alone give me a tracking number for the Courier company, Please Help

@Kreesan076 wrote:

Hi Guys I did a telephonic Upgrade on the 07-03-2019, for a 10mb line contract, which comes with a free router and LIT Box, The Router was delivered 14-03-2019, however not LIT Box, and when I view the Track my order on the Telkom website, it shows "Solved", Which I think it Means that I have received the package, Called the Call Center and they advised all they can do is log the matter, they cant even tell me if it was sent to the courier or not, Let alone give me a tracking number for the Courier company, Please Help

Did you ever receive your LIT Box? Having the same problem and 2 months later still waiting with only reply every week that they have no stock.

Established Member

Quite honestly just go into a Telkom store and ask for your unit and they should supply it then and there.

It’s the only thing that worked for me.
About This Post
  • 13 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 7 Contributors