I am trying to host my own website behind my LTE Huawei B315 router.
These are the steps I took thus far:
1. I changed my router APN from default to "unrestricted"
2. I did the port forwarding on port 80 on the router
3. I have a no-ip accound and filled that in on the DDNS section
4. My PC is running a static IP
5. I created rules withing my Firewall to allow for port 80 traffic
I can Remote Desktop Connect with no problem (port 3389).
But when I use an on-line Port checker port 80 is restricted, and unreachable.
Has anyone else had a problem like this in the past and is there a solution to this?