Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Incorrectly billed and did not receive my data

My account was due for an upgrade and in February 2018 a Telkom sales consultant contacted me to upgrade my smart broadband wireless device. I advised her that I wanted the promotion that was on offer, which was the 40gb day data & 40 gb night data. Which meant I was to receive 80gb of data in total. For R369.00 per month. I then received my new router and checked the data and I had 15 gb day data and 18 gb night data. When I called the customer number the Telkom consultant advised me that I had received pro rata data and on the 1st March 2018. When I received my Telkom bill on the 1st March 2018 my bill had the wrong amounts and wrong product as well as I did not receive 40gb night data and 40gb day data. I actually received 20gb day and 20gb night. I spoke to a Telkom consultant on the 6th March 2018 about this and my query was processed and I was given case number 226483632. I did a follow up a week later and still no one could assist me as I was told my case is still under investigation. It is now the 26th March and I still do not have feedback. I did advise the consultant that if this is not sorted out by this week that I would be putting a stop order on my account. I refuse to pay for something that is incorrect. Please assist?

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor