Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

My billing

Im so pissed off with Telkom I just want to cancel my contract im only with a month with this **bleep** company. I took out a router contract with them on the 23rd of October. My subscription monthly is R270 for 20g and 20g night surfer. I asked how they gona bill for October as i know they have to do pro rata. To my suprise i was billed R495 so do they mean to tell me for only 7 days in October im billed R225 for 11 gig they gave me. I regret leaving MTN i never experienced such day robbery. Im so so disappointed and very angry
Highlighted

Re: My billing

Mind you out of the 11gig 7 gig is day and 4 gig is night surfer
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi @Inno1 

The figures that you mentioned doesnt exactly add up, but if you could type out the invoice entries without the identifying phone number I may be able to help you understand what it is that you are billed for.

Also, Telkom bills baseline contract fees and the device  in advance while additional services purchased on the spend limit is billed at the end of the calendar month.

Hope this helps.

Don't be a follower, be a student. - Jim Rohn '81
Highlighted

Good day there is the phone number 0614769812
Highlighted
New Contributor

@Inno1 

Please edit your post with the telephone number as this is a publicly visible forum and personally identifiable should not be posted publicly. Also, I am not a call center agent and I have absolutely no access to the Telkom's information system and evidently cannot look into your account in any way.

Now that we have established that I am only a customer of Telkom, please look at your Telkom bill and tell me what the entries read on your telkom invoice WITHOUT publicly posting the cellphone number attached to your modem.  Based on this information I will be able to help you.

Jack

Don't be a follower, be a student. - Jim Rohn '81
About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 Contributors