Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Netflix isn’t compatible on LIT TV Box

I am so disappointed that the LIT TV Box is not compatible with Netflix. Signed up for this because I thought I could watch Netflix. Does anyone know how to get the version compatible with the LIT TV Box?
Regular Contributor

Re: Netflix isn’t compatible on LIT TV Box

@Thando18, I am also interested in getting a LIT Box. A few friends of mine with various other Android media players also said that their Netflix stopped working about 2-3 weeks ago. Seems Netflix is very strict with giving out Certification for Android TV devices.

I found this link on MyBroadband to a version of Netflix that worked. Not sure if this was also killed, but give it a try. You will have to side load it using a file explorer like ES File Explorer - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_gXCC8ZCeVsLXMxb3VrT2l4ejQ/view

Let us know here if it worked.

Forget Netflix and Move to Kodi, it's one of the best Live tv apps leading rightnow in the world. You can watch your favorite Tv shows on it without any problem. Netflix is loosing its hold on its users because of the Kodi tv app, you can install and update kodi using the below link 

MO1
Established Member

@Thando18 wrote:
I am so disappointed that the LIT TV Box is not compatible with Netflix. Signed up for this because I thought I could watch Netflix. Does anyone know how to get the version compatible with the LIT TV Box?

Hi Thando18,

Telkom LIT Box is now compatable with NETFLIX - Have you done a software upgrade?

Since my last upgrade, NETFLIX, DSTV, YouTube, work...

@wheelgear wrote:

Forget Netflix and Move to Kodi, it's one of the best Live tv apps leading rightnow in the world. You can watch your favorite Tv shows on it without any problem. Netflix is loosing its hold on its users because of the Kodi tv app, you can install and update kodi using the below link 

thanks! Cat LOL

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 5 Contributors