Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Router and Vumatel 20Meg fibre line deal

I ordered a product on the 13th May and was contacted immediatly for instalation the next day on the 14th Vumatel came through and laid my fibre  i have since been waiting for telkom to get back to me with regards to my router delivery  i called several times and was given inacurate information further more they still tell me that my issue will be resolved in 24 hours  i called on the 04 April and was given this Reference number  243178838 and the gentlemens name was Adam Jacobs who assisted and said his supervisor will get involved but i still have no feedback this is terrible service

Zax

Re: Router and Vumatel 20Meg fibre line deal

Hi. Just checking if you have managed to resolve your issue

Same Problem. Reference numbers and promises and then "no order has been placed for your router" So Very Sad

Valued Contributor

Hi @Sharmaine

Keep the faith - sympathy to you , infinite patience needed but worth perservering for as long as it takes.  After a couple of nightmare weeks our Telkom fibre upgrade / connection was completed - zero issues for over  a year since.

We were on Openserve line / Telkom ISP so I'm not sure what Vumatel will do to escalate for you.

Start by messaging a detailed complaint to a Telkom media team below and email a copy to support@telkom.co.za for decent feedback & results . include your order no.,  previous Telkom & Vumatel refs / dates / case numbers,  and request urgent escalation .

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

Hope this helps. Good luck & hope you're up & running soon . Please let us know what happens .

Hi. Email to support@telkom.co.za came back undeliverable. Did the Facebook
on Friday...lets see. Will try twitter too. Call centre gave assurances
that modem will be delivered in this week but also worried as to when
connection will be ok. BTW icing on the cake- ADSL router died at last
storm so no internet/ wifi since...Thanks again Kathy
About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 Contributors