Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

TI Tracking - My Network

Hi Guys

Under the TI Usage Tracking is an option called "My Network". If I view this home network, there is a router called Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. HG532f which is currently online. Doing a quick Google search, this is not the router I am using, I am using a D-Link DSL 2750U router. 

There is also an iMac connected to it, but I'm using Microsoft and Android devices, never used a Mac device. 

What's up with this, if someone can advice please. I am having issues where the tracker shows that data is used, but I wasn't even around to use it. Phoning Telkom technical, they tell me that no one there that has knowledge regarding this "My Network" feature, but will get someone to call; which never happens. I can't add or delete anything there it shows "We are experiencing technical difficulties", so I'm hoping someone here has any idea or suggestions.

Frequent Contributor

Re: TI Tracking - My Network

Howzit.

I've seen it too, although My Network shows all is ok on my side. You should try restarting the modem when you at home and then login to TI Tracker to check. Maybe change your admin password and wifi password if you suspect a security issue.

@goatfish wrote:

Howzit.

I've seen it too, although My Network shows all is ok on my side. You should try restarting the modem when you at home and then login to TI Tracker to check. Maybe change your admin password and wifi password if you suspect a security issue.

Phew, at least I know now that it works Smiley Happy

Thanks you so much for the reply and the ideas. I have already changed all known passwords: internet, router, wifi. The router's wifi is disabled, and only runing hard-wired at the moment.

Hoping for a call from Telkom regarding this

But I think if Telkom isn't willing to assist me with this, I think a better option is to just change to another ISP next month Man Indifferent 

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors