Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

TVB-100 LIT BOX OS Upgrade

My LIT Box auto updated its firmware last night to ver. 8.2.36. Now the DSTV-Now app no longer functions. What is the solution to fix this?

Re: TVB-100 LIT BOX OS Upgrade

Hi, i have the same problem. I tried the Telkom call centres but no-one knows what I'm talking about. Hopefully someone out there has a solution because call cente agents are no help
ee

Try: support@nology.co.za. They seem to be the ones doing the upgrades on the A07 Lit. (You'll find the A07/A06/A11 in the serial number.) Since my supposed upgrade on Saturday, my media player no longr works. See also thread on My Broadband, about pages 145-153.

Thanks for the info. Will E-mail them and see what they say. Hopefully they will reply quicker then Telkom

Worse, mine committed suicide whilst upgrading itself. Is there a file that can be uploaded somewhere?

Mine also did the auto update and now it does not respond to anything. even if I try the reset button on the side, it doesn't do anything.

Mine also did the auto update on Saturday and now I just have a black screen. The box doesn't respond to the remote and the reset button on the side also does not work. I have tried it on different TV units and used different HDMI cables, with the same result. I think my box is stuffed now!!! ):

Hi have you found any soulution yet, mine is having the same issue nothing is working. 

Hi Tanita

No, nothing yet. I found the suppliers of the TVB-100 and will contact them today. I will post a reply as soon as I get one from them.

Regards

[ Edited ]

suppliers details : call 010 980 0005, they will tell you how to do a hard reset, and if that doesn’t work it will have to be booked in for repairs. Estimated 3 weeks .I was told that the software upgrade did not download correctly and so corrupted the box. You are NOT able to download the software manually and then install as you do on a cell phone.😡😡😡

About This Post
  • 13 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 9 Contributors