17-10-2017 09:53 AM - edited 17-10-2017 04:28 PM
For those wanting more info on Telkom's new LIT TV Box.
The boxes seem to be provided by Nology:
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 output 4K x 2K @ 60Hz
- 2 x High speed USB 2.0,support U DISK and USB HDD
- 1 x Micro SD CARD Support up to 32GB
- 1 x 3.5mm Phone out CVBS & L/R output
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Ethernet 10M/100M
- 1 x OTG
- 1 x Optical Audio
For support please contact us on 010 980 0005 during office hours or alternatively send us an email at email@example.com.
on 22-03-2018 01:22 PM
Has anyone had issues with picture break up on some movies?
It is movies stored locally (not internet streaming) and the same movies work fine when played on a Raspberry PI3 running Kodi.
On the LIT I have tried playing them using Kodi and VLC - same problem.
Still planning to take a look at the format of the files that have the problem and compare to files that work to see if I can find the common denominator.