Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
VG

Telkom technician failed to arrive to install antennae for LTE

Hi

I am very disappointed the with urgency for the Telkom technicians to install my antennae for my LTE router.

It has been going for more than three weeks. 

I request a discount on the price that i am paying.

VG

Re: Telkom technician failed to arrive to install antennae for LTE

I'm also waiting for a Telkom Technician to attend to my query. I reported the fault already 11days ago and telkom did establish that the fault is at my ADSL line. I'm still waiting for a technician to attend.  I'm using my WI-fi for business purposes but Telkom doesn't seem to care. Elizabeth

Frequent Contributor

Re: Telkom technician failed to arrive to install antennae for LTE

Bear in mind that Telkom does not man this forum as a service channel.  My recommendation is to use FB, Twitter, phone or in store to try to get commitments of when you will be visited.  I also saw someone saying you should try to find a Telkom tech in your neighbourhood ... befriend them and see if that makes it easier to get the attention you need.  Unfortunately the level of service and transparency of when you will be provided that service has not improved over the 3 months that I have been on this forum.  I hope to see and hear of better soon.

In the mean time if there is anything your peers can assist you with please give us some detail of your issues... installations are a bit out of our reach, unless you want to do a DIY job and we can guide you through it.

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)
About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors