Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member
Accepted Solution

Unable to use wifi router

Hi there everyone, I need some help. In February I took the big deal contract. My contract allows me 15gb daily wifi for a smart rate of R149 a month. For the past 3 days I have been trying to it. And it keeps sending me a page saying that the airtime is out. How can it be out if I havent used it.

Re: Unable to use wifi router

Which model router are you using , most routers gives you information on usage if yours does have that function you will be able to track your usage.

Hi, The R149 big deal if I remember correctly was for 15gb data a month. If you are not a high internet user it might be updates that used all the data
Highlighted
Jd1

Hi there i reset my router and now i cant connect to wifi on mobile or on laptop.. Any advice?
Established Member

Hi I recently got a new wireless fixed line delivered to my home. According to the booklet and box it says I can use it as a router as well. I'm having a problem setting it up to use it as a router so I took it in to a telkom store and instead of someone helping me to configure it. I was told that I must take my fixed line to a telkom hotspot to use it. Could someone please help me set it up.
Established Member

It doesn't look like the guys at this telkom store, don't know anything about this new product.
About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 Contributors