Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

connecting mobile devices to D-Link wifi

We have a D-Link router connected to my computer for internet/wifi, however our ipads, iphones and other mobile devices do not seem to connect.  Even though it shows we are connected to D-Link, there is no internet connectivity on our devices.

Frequent Contributor

Re: connecting mobile devices to D-Link wifi

Hi @MeganF what is the D-link router model?  With a bit more information I can see if we can assist you?

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)

Hi

I'm not sure how to check what the model is? I've attached a picture of it.

--
Kind Regards,

*Megan McCallum*
Regular Contributor

@MeganF, is this a new problem? WHat have you done from your end to troubleshoot? Have you restarted or even reset the router and reconfigured it? I wonder if there is an IP address conflict

Frequent Contributor

@MeganF - can't see the picture.  Any markings on numbers on the router might be helpful to identify it.

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)

I had 500mb which i used them all, after that i used to topped up with R10 now the internet is not working at all which is never happen before. there is a triangle sign ontop of the internet access,which make no web access. how could i resolve this issue.

I am experiencing the same problem. But mine works before, it stop after there was fault on landlind. When landline fixed, mobile could not connect anymore. I tried to connect using WAP password but always failed. What might be the problem?

The router model is DSL225

About This Post
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 Contributors