Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to Cancel Your Contract Online

by Blog Author Telkom on ‎09-07-2018 01:31 PM

You can cancel your Telkom contract online with these three easy steps:

Step 1:

Go to www.telkom.co.za and select “Login” on the top right hand corner to login to your “My Telkom” profile (Login to the old Self Service Portal)

If you don’t have a “My Telkom” profile, then choose “Register” from the Login menu to create a Telkom profile, then link your accounts.

Step 2:

Once you’re logged in to your Telkom profile, select Manage Accounts and click on the applicable account, then select Cancel.

Fill in all the required details on the provided fields. You can select multiple services at once.

Step 3:

Now you can upload all the supporting documents required (e.g. a copy of your ID document)

Read and accept the Terms and Conditions and Submit.

Things you need to know:

• Once you have submitted your service cancellation request you will receive a reference number. You will need this reference number if ever you need Telkom to escalate your request.
  • If you have any ISP services with other service providers you will need to cancel those services before you submit your request to cancel your Telkom services
  • Telkom services that are still in their contract phase may incur penalties
  • If you wish to have any credit balance refunded to you upon receiving your final bill, please log a dispute with Telkom Billing on 10210

After successfully submitting your cancellation request online, your cancellation order will take 30 days to complete and at the end of the following month you will receive your final bill.

Comments
by Inkypinky
on ‎27-03-2019 06:34 PM

I am trying to cancel my landline  and I have done all the above up to Manage Accounts and then it says "No accounts to display".  What does that mean? I cant carry on any further.

by jaimee24
a month ago - last edited a month ago

i had applied online for a phone contract, a consultant had called me and checked and explained everything, she spoke so fast i hardly understood what she was saying, anyway i think it was approved but i dont want to go through with the contract and want to cancell it before money is deducted from my account on the 31st..... please someone assist me

Article Stats
  • 2 comments
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Browse by Category