Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Account/Billing email address required

Please can we have an email address of someone in accounts department who can assist us?

Cancelled "ALL services/products" on our landline number on 22 March with Nadia at Kenilworth Center, Cape Town - reference A12466597.  Still receiving bills.  Overseas for year and cannot call Telkom numbers from overseas.  Tried online Chat help - no response.  When the invoice arrived in April, we sent an email to the (cancellation) address on the invoice and despite auto-response replies, nothing has been done to rectify the matter.

Moderator Moderator

Re: Account/Billing email address required

Hi @Rich007, I have directed this to an accounts agent. 

You are also able to communite with us via Social Media (Facebook and Twitter)

output_Svao80.gif

peter@oilandandpetroleum.com 

Accounts for 0519332172 acc number 610314830001.

Account 0519334795  acc number  610321210001

I feel that it is very unprofessional to only have this community and a facebook or twitter option of communicating with Telkom. Everyones personal information is displayed for everyone to see. I need to speak to someone or send an email to a "person" not a website. I need to quote account numbers and amounts paid which i definitely do not want everyone reading. This is the only company I've dealt with that does not have a one on one relation with the customer. In Ladysmith we dont even have a Telkom office, we have to drive an hour to Newcastle to resolve issue only to be told that they cannot help.

Good morning is it at all possible to get a direct contact number and email address for Telkom SA Accounts

I have 3 accounts running on a EFT system (2 for more than 2 years) and all of a sudden Telkom try to take the aacount from a Standard bank account that was removed from my Telkom account for more than 2 years during which I am paying EFT monthly.  If you print your account you get one amount, if you phone 081180 you get another amount and if Telkom Shop go on your account link another amount.  FUrther to this Telkom is charging a R202 rejection fee - this is making a quick buck and on top of this they show our account is due 30 November 2018 yet on 22 NOVEMBER 2018 THEY SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT.

The numbers provided by Telkom on the website is of no use - you phone 08h00 in the morning, hang for 47 minutes and have to hear the whole time that all operators are busy - no matter what time you phone or how long you wait ALL OPERATORS ARE CONTSTANTLY BUSY - if this is true it show me hoe many accounts have problems.  Telkom Tygervalley get you through to account agents who cannot help you as they do not have a clue what is going on with the accounts, they do not even have a supervisor on site who the paying customer can talk to.  To communicate via social media and twitter and linkedin and hello peter is not going to solve the problems.  I need a direct contact number and email address for an accounts person who can assist with this problem.

This was debited from my account. What is is this for?

TELKOMMOBI50311347201062034295   amount  R419.75

TELKOM SA 120504400001131843           amount R 713.05

Dr Docrat

Please can we have an email address of someone in accounts department who can assist us?

I have a similar problem with a cancelation.

I cancelled my Telkom line on the 31st July 2018 and gave them my 30 days notice, I received an sms the same day confirming confirmation of cancellation with a case number and that my cancellation will be done on the 31st August 2018. On the 8th August I received another sms stating that my case number has been resolved. I have moved out of the property where the line was, so I have no access to it, hence why I cancelled the line in the first place...On the 9th September I received a new bill, for the line that was supposedly cancelled, I contacted telkom and they said they would escalate the problem... did not get a response back from them. On the 9th October I received another bill for a line that I cancelled... whoopy I called them again and I got the same story they apologize and they will escalate the problem.. still nothing..On the 9th November I received another bill for a line that I cancelled, I phoned them again and got told that she will escalate with her leader and I should get a response very quickly,,,,On the 16th November I received an email stating that they are sorry to hear me cancel and that they acknowledge my cancellation and with immediate effect I am in my 30 days notice period....I need to note that my cancellation period will end the 16th December... WHAT A JOKE...
I replied back to the same email on the same day that this was not the case and that this is unacceptable... WHY MUST I PAY FOR A LINE THAT I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO AND THAT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET CANCELLED..on the 21st November I received a phone call from telkom offering me a swop from my landline to a fiber line with vumatel?????????????SERIOUSLY, I told her the same story why would I want it if I don't have access to it, she told me that she would escalate the problem...This is seriously bull, and this is effecting my name negatively with ITC because now i have unpaid bills reflecting on my name, because they are too stupid to do there jobs properly. On the 9th December I recieved another bill fo a line that has now been cancelled 3 times.... and so on the 9th of january another.... i am so tired of phoning and explaining this and this so called being escallated and then another month comes and another bill... i need an email adress or contact person that is actually going to do there job... I have reported this on hellopeter.com but also nothing came off that... really the worst service provider that i have ever come accros...

HVR

Pretty much the same happened to me and from other articles and forums thousands of other people.

Heads up Tlekom will have already sent this to various credit check companies and now you will have a bad credit record. Basically how I found out when I was rejected on a cell contract renewal.

Basically extortion, I have tried now for weeks with the last query now on 5 weeks escalted TWICE without resolve.

I ahve basically given up pay the Telkom their R2000 exortion fees to get my credit record cleared and tyring my luck with the CPA and small claims court to get my monies back.

Ula

I have been receiving accounts for unauthorised calls and data on my account since November 2018,opened a fraud case, got an avidavid logged several complaints. Asked 4x that the sim card be suspened but I keep on getting a high account for this number. I logged round about 20 cases with Telkom just to get an account the next month again. I feel so frustrated do not know what to do anymore.

About This Post
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 9 Contributors