Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

BILLING ME ON WRONG PACKAGES

This month, October 2019, marks the 16th month of constant attempts from me to get Telkom accounts department to just sort my account/billing out and do it correctly by billing me the package that I asked for in the first place.  There was a package of R1311 ALL INCLUDED sold to me but I was never billed for it ever.  Instead, I was first billed for not one but two internet lines.  Telkom also is still billing me for amounts that I have no clue what that is.  What I do know is that the R1311 package was all-inclusive.  I complain and lodge faults every single month and when the new invoice comes, it's still billed incorrectly.  I don't know where to go next.  I asked Telkom for the voice recording copy they have where the CORRECT package was confirmed and where all included of this package was also again confirmed, but Telkom is not even answering my request on getting the recording.  Meantime my services get cut off from time to time because I don't want to pay for packages and amounts I know I never agreed to?  Why is there not one person working with accounts that can contact my wife, because I'm in Russia, and sort it out with her?  Oh I forgot, Telkom removed her name from authorization on my account so that she cannot work with Telkom on this problem anymore. (all without my consent) and now I cannot call them to let them fix it.

Re: BILLING ME ON WRONG PACKAGES

I am also facing the same issue. can you please give me a solution. Norton setup

Re: BILLING ME ON WRONG PACKAGES

Unfortunately, my services are still cut so no solution has been found yet.  It has come to my attention that Telkom is sitting with not 1 but 2 service lines on my account and it seems they don't know how to remove it and fix my account.  So here I am, sitting without any line or internet...waiting.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors