Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Billed for two services/addresses

Hi

I phoned Telkom on the 25th of March 2019 to inform them that I am moving house and therefore need the following:

1. Cancel my existing Telkom landline and Fibre data from midnight 26 April 2019. (moving out of old house day)

2. Set up a new Telkom landline and ADSL data service (no Fribre at my new premises yet unfortunately) on 26th April 2019 (moving into new house day)

The new Service was set-up and installed on the 26th of April 2019 as requested. Great.

But now I ma being billed for BOTH premises!!!!! I was told i need to go online and cancel the service now...which is fine but now twio things are goig to happen:

1. What about the time that I have been billed for both accounts - I need to be credited.

2. Will cancellation charges apply now - I defintely had a conversation with a Telkom agent on 25th of March 2019 and was assured my old service would be cancelled and switched off on 26 April 2019. 

PLEAE HELP!!! I want to be assured my old service is cancelled now effective immediately and pleae credit my account for the period which I have been double charged. I cannot afford this PLEASE help.

Thank you

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor