Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Billing

Hi there.

I just wanted to know, i couldnt pay my account for November and December and i'm on a month to month plan, the total came to about R1300 and some change, my line was disconnected round about the 2nd or 3rd of Jan, however, when i went online to view the bill again and do a online payment i saw that i was again billed for the period 15 Jan to 14 Feb? how is this if i havent used anything from the 3rd of Jan? should Telkom be billing me for something i'm not using?

Very confused...

Super Admin
Super Admin

Re: Billing

Hi @jason_isaacs

You would need to direct this query to our service channel for Accounts.

• Contact us on our Social Media Channels
  • Chat to an Agent (an online chat with a Telkom representitive)
  • Reporta fault via SMS:    SMS "SERVICE" and your landline number to 30591. (SMS at no charge.)
  • Call the Call Center
    • Mobile: 081180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone)
    • Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10120 (free from a Telkom landline)
    • Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)
  • Email us
  • Find a Store
Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due! 

[ Edited ]

I am Adriaan I Gerber (Adress removed) and my home telephone number is ##########. I am suppose to get my bill via internet at (email address). However, for the last two months I did not recieve a bill and I will appreciateif you will fix the problem ASAP.

Your urgent ttention will be appreciated. I have tried to contact youon 10210 but after being the the line for 24 minutes, I have hanged up.

YC

Please could someone assist me with my account. I have never in my life received such pathetic service as with Telkom since taking out this contract. Aboslutely pathetic. The call centre agent couldn't even give me a reference number. Account number 335543587. I will most definitely not recommend Telkom to any of my friends or family. Please will someone have a courtesy of assisting me with my query.

YC

It would really help if I used your communication channels and someone would assist me. The call agent cannot assist. I never receive responses to my e-mails.

Hi,

I cancelled my Telkom business line at the end of 2015 / beginning 2016.  At the time I was sending numerous emails to have my account cancelled as the business was closing.  Due to me receiving no response that it was cancelled, I called in and spoke to a few people who said that there was a backlog at Telkom and that's why I have not received a response but I should not worry as they will cancel the account backdated as per my initial email.  I was also told to ignore the invoices received since I had sent in the cancellation and that the delay was just due to the backlog.

So 2 / 3 years later I receive an sms that I am being handed over for not paying my Telkom account.

Shocked, I wonder to myself what account could this be.  I call in to have this resolved as I have NEVER in my life had ANY bad accounts...  I hardly have any and the ones I do have are ALWAYS paid in advance and ahead.

I am informed by Telkom that my account was cancelled but not backdated and I now have to deal with it.

Has anyone else experienced this and what can be done as I feel this is unethical.

J1
New Contributor

Looks like a landline from your description. I have not got this to work for mobile although you can still lodge a complaint via the store.

Try logging a dispute, the accounts department are in my experience one of the better departments, or at least it often positive results. They normally react and call you in about a week. Sometimes they simply close on the first attempt, escalate and reapply via store or My Telkom.

This you can do via the store although unless you are in a major centre this is not alway around the corner as they suggest and could be 100km or significantly further away. Really poor coverage except in major centres!!!

My Telkom has an option too. I have not got this to work for mobile although you can still lodge a complaint via the store. You need to view the invoice and get an option to query.

hI . 

On the 30 of August , i paid my mobile contract in for the month , but on the 6 of spetember i recieved a message saying that my account wasnt paid , after phoning numerous times an being told that the account was paid and to ignore the messages , however yesterday afternoon , i logged on to by banking app, to see you guys tried to debt my account numerous times on the 14 and 21st of september , ranking up bank charges of R643.51 , after apparenlty speaking to a gentleman by the name of "Lerato" from your durban branch , i was told a query will be logged , and i'll reciave a ref no , however not receiving a sms , i phone again , and was notfied that theres no one working by the name of lerato , and that the dispute wasnt logged , and that i have to log it my self. my query is , that you guys are only authorised to debit on the last day of the month , my account was paid in , you guys need to refund me the amount of R643.51 that was paid in for bank charges 

Hi i have an issue with my billing i have tried everything on my powers to cancell my insurance, i have went even inside the telkom stors for them to assist me cancel this insurance 07/08/2019 i received and email from Finright. confiming the cancelation even to day they are still billl.

"Good day Ncendo Mdingi

Kindly note that this email serves has confirmation that your policy has been cancelled.

Please note upon cancellation there is a 30 day waiting period. 

Kubeshnie Narainsami
Finrite Administrators (Pty) Ltd"

Re: Billing Finright insurance

i need help with my account Finright insurance doesnot cancel that insurance i am in need of help.

i have tried everything to cancel the insurance even today they wont cancel.

About This Post
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 8 Contributors