Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Established Member

Billing

I am charged for addidtional charges that I did not sign up for and I keep logging disputes and calling but disputes keep on being rejected. I need help

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Billing

Hello🤗

@Bernard2 

I see you need help but we need more information about the problem to help you.✔️✔️

Błüëïvý
Highlighted
Established Member

What more information do you need
Highlighted
New Contributor

I mean additional charges for "what"??🇿🇦

Błüëïvý
Highlighted
Established Member

I took out a 10mb uncapped fibre line on promotion for R649

-Telkom anytime extra is charged 3 times per month

- Fibre line rental is being charged 3 times per month 10mbps

- Home uncapped is being charged 3 times per month 10mbps

I need to know how to get to the R649 that I subscribed for. My disputes logged was rejected

account number: 31 99 024 539 88

ref no: 28786608 logged dispute on 01/10/2019
ref no: 28799601 logged dispute on 06/11/2019

Highlighted
New Contributor

I got a tip for you don't post your personal details i am just tellingyou that because i am a nice person and.........

Błüëïvý
Highlighted
Established Member

Hi, thank you for the advice. Do you know where can I go to resolve my issue with the billing or who can assist me?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I think just go to the store. THE TELKOM STORE.

THEY WILL ASIST

Błüëïvý
Highlighted
Established Member

I went to the Telkom store 6 times already about this issue. Everytime they said they cannot help me, and send a email to someone to help.

Do you know of anyother method than:

-Going to the store, its now working

- Raising a dispute, it keeps being rejected without valid reason

- I got a email address from call centre and send email ( natcc@telkom.co.za) and they are not even replying to my mail.

How about just finding a outside body like ombudsman that would help, would you suggest this - as I have exhausted all the Telkom resources and did not manage to find help. This was my last hope

Highlighted

@Bernard2 wrote:

I went to the Telkom store 6 times already about this issue. Everytime they said they cannot help me, and send a email to someone to help.

- I got a email address from call centre and send email ( natcc@telkom.co.za) and they are not even replying to my mail.

How about just finding a outside body like ombudsman that would help, would you suggest this - as I have exhausted all the Telkom resources and did not manage to find help. This was my last hope

@Bernard2 wrote:

About This Post
  • 12 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 3 Contributors