Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Angry customer

Today at Mitchell's plain promenade mall telkom store. I stood in a long line waited for hours when i finally arrived at the counter the guy said it's fine I can give my license but need a proof of my address I said I only receive my accounts via email and last year when I took out a contract at telkom a guy helped me at the very same store said it's fine I can provide it aslong as my details shown. Now tell me for standing hours in that line last year someone helped me with my proof of address that I show on my phone because I get it via email and today it's a different story at the very same store. Your service is rediculious. It's pathetic if I have to I will take this further than just hello Peter why let me stand hours in a line and then when I get at the counter they tell me I can't provide them with a proof of address account that's shown on my phone and the account is from telkom that's but last year they helped me with it and today it's a different story. It's pathetic. The person that helped me today at the store I know his name starts with a T. My cellphone number 0659020184 

Re: Complaint

I have just received a call from a rude call center agent who said that you will not cancel my account. Is this the only way that you can keep customers ... blackmail! I have followed your website instructions but you refuse to cancel my account or give me back my deposit! What do I need to do to cancel this account?

Please can someone assist me.

I took out an account with Telkom in February 2019 for an unlimited wireless device

However when delivered it was incorrect – the product had to be collected and cancelled.

It was collected and Cancelled.

However – since then I have been billed every single month for this product and I have

Called several times for assistance and I keep getting told I will be helped however

It seems to not be resolved and I am still paying for something I do not have.

Can someone please help me.

Acc number 0098597060 – number in question is 0677809447

Please can someone assist me.

I took out an account with Telkom in February 2019 for an unlimited wireless device

However when delivered it was incorrect – the product had to be collected and cancelled.

It was collected and Cancelled.

However – since then I have been billed every single month for this product and I have

Called several times for assistance and I keep getting told I will be helped however

It seems to not be resolved and I am still paying for something I do not have.

Can someone please help me.

Acc number 0098597060 – number in question is 0677809447

About This Post