Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Angry customer

Today at Mitchell's plain promenade mall telkom store. I stood in a long line waited for hours when i finally arrived at the counter the guy said it's fine I can give my license but need a proof of my address I said I only receive my accounts via email and last year when I took out a contract at telkom a guy helped me at the very same store said it's fine I can provide it aslong as my details shown. Now tell me for standing hours in that line last year someone helped me with my proof of address that I show on my phone because I get it via email and today it's a different story at the very same store. Your service is rediculious. It's pathetic if I have to I will take this further than just hello Peter why let me stand hours in a line and then when I get at the counter they tell me I can't provide them with a proof of address account that's shown on my phone and the account is from telkom that's but last year they helped me with it and today it's a different story. It's pathetic. The person that helped me today at the store I know his name starts with a T. My cellphone number 0659020184 

Re: Complaint

I have just received a call from a rude call center agent who said that you will not cancel my account. Is this the only way that you can keep customers ... blackmail! I have followed your website instructions but you refuse to cancel my account or give me back my deposit! What do I need to do to cancel this account?

Please can someone assist me.

I took out an account with Telkom in February 2019 for an unlimited wireless device

However when delivered it was incorrect – the product had to be collected and cancelled.

It was collected and Cancelled.

However – since then I have been billed every single month for this product and I have

Called several times for assistance and I keep getting told I will be helped however

It seems to not be resolved and I am still paying for something I do not have.

Can someone please help me.

Acc number 0098597060 – number in question is 0677809447

Please can someone assist me.

I took out an account with Telkom in February 2019 for an unlimited wireless device

However when delivered it was incorrect – the product had to be collected and cancelled.

It was collected and Cancelled.

However – since then I have been billed every single month for this product and I have

Called several times for assistance and I keep getting told I will be helped however

It seems to not be resolved and I am still paying for something I do not have.

Can someone please help me.

Acc number 0098597060 – number in question is 0677809447

Im looking to complain about telkom and I still need to join a community???? You guys are starting to become just like cell c, I will be porting back to vodacom tomorrow, I cant keep topping up and 15min late get an sms that my balance is lower than R5. Where is my money going???????

Thanks for nothing telkom and goodbye, hello again vodacom

I have activated fibre through Telkom and phoned to disconnect my ADSL. The person I spoke to is Anita and my reference number is 232931690A. The voice line had to remain active. That was on the 3rd of October 2019. Very promptly on the 4th of October my voice line has also been disconnected. Since then I have been trying to have the error reversed without any success. I have been to the Telkom Store in Kenilworth Centre on 3 occassions and still no voiceline. My problem has even been referred to Peter the store manager. I am desperate to have the service restored as I run a small business and cannot do without my landline. 

Hi have the same problem what did you do to get it fixed????

About This Post