Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

FRAUD

I have been trying for a year now to get another user off my ID number, I hav sent through affidavits, i have been in woodlands twice they do not help you 

Tried complaining on hello peter, it doesnt work.  I have complained to consultants doesnt work.

Engel Mthembu

Confidence Mbhele

Koketso - works at woodlands

SPoke the manager who has no clue were the Fraud department is so that a person can follow up your case number on the progress.  Just says you must wait for them to contact you

Case #22828780

So what now.... now i try the community though i highly doubt anything will be done again

Valued Contributor

Re: FRAUD

Hi @MargiNie

Sorry to hear this .  Unfortunately the forum is not manned by Telkom support agents ( we’re customers ), but hope this might help.

If you haven’t already done so, report this to your bank and call Telkom crime hotline - phone 0800 124 000 . 

Also email your Telkom details & affidavits with your case ref. to support@telkom.co.za for urgent escalation .

Good luck, please keep us posted re. what happens.

Re: FRAUD

Hi, please will you join our Facebook group "Telkom Fraud Cases" and post your situation there as well? We need to get as many people as possible so that we can take this matter to Gerrie Nel, Afriforum and Carte Blanche. I am in contact with someone at the National Intelligence Agency to also assist with this matter. I will put updates on the Facebook group.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 Contributors