Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How do I view my invoices online?

I can't seem to find the tab or button to view my invoices online. some help or advice please?Woman Frustrated

Highlighted

Re: How do I view my invoices online?

Just to clarify- I am registered on My Telkom and have linked accounts and all of that...

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Mowen, once logged in, you should then see a list of your accounts. Under the "Billing" Section there are 3 sections to view and pay your bill. Should there be no accounts listed, then your accounts were not linked successfully. Please email obill@telkom.co.za for support.

Highlighted

I emailed obill@telkom.co.za. I am a private homeowner and would like to see my billing online but it does not show. I have linked the account (twice).

This is the reply from online billing that I received

We are unfortunately not able to assist with account related queries, cancellations and fault reporting.

Online Bill is a web based application whereby those with more than ten Telkom accounts can view and manage their Telkom invoices via the internet.

For account related queries please make use of our available channels  http://www.telkom.co.za/today/help/personal/talk-to-us-anchor/  or connect to us via Twitter on @HelloTelkom

Telkom app: http://www.telkom.co.za/today/help/personal/

Highlighted
Established Member

I will try obill@telkom.co.za, but I note the experience of the next respondent!

I have repeatedly tried to "Link my accounts" The usual response is "You are not recognized as being able to do this" or something equally unhelpful - and the net result is I haven't been able to access my accounts for over two months, and have wasted HOURS trying to pay a simple couple of bills that used to take me two minutes.

Highlighted
Established Member

I don't and can't.  I followed the advice to contact obill@telkom.co.za and got a response

"We are unfortunately not able to assist with account related queries, cancellations and fault reporting.

Online Bill is a web based application whereby those with more than ten Telkom accounts can view and manage their Telkom invoices via the internet.

For account related queries please make use of our available channels  http://www.telkom.co.za/today/help/personal/talk-to-us-anchor/  or connect to us via Twitter on @HelloTelkom"

All I am tryingn to do is to get an account so I can pay the thing.  I have now spent hours trying. What sort of business is this, that it cannot issue a simple invoice????

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi @plloyd, what happens when you log into 'My Telkom' and link your account? That is how I always view my account. I even pay with my Credit card there, and it reflects instantaneously

Highlighted
Established Member

[ Edited ]

Yes, and when I try to link my accounts to my name it tells me "You are not
recognized'" Then what do I do?

Prof Philip Lloyd

Highlighted

I CANNOT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO VIEW MY INVOICE

PLEASE ADVICE HOW TO GO ABOUT DOING SO

THANKS