Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I don't want to understand my bill, I want to receive it!

I know! I know! This isn't a Telkom Service Channel - but the Telkom channels don't give service any way!!!

So for months my Mom has been trying to get Telkom to correct her address so that the bill actually arrives. I think we've got more chance of being the 1st humans to land on Jupiter than we have of getting the problem resolved!

So, why on earth can one not do the following online:

1) Select to get the bill by email instead of snail-mail. It would save trees and postage

2) If we have to get the bill by snail-mail - can we at least change the billing address? It's the same as address as where the line is, how difficult can it be for the consultant top copy+paste it? But you sit on the line for ever and a day and then they still either don't update it or get it wrong :-(

Give it a few more years and all that will be left of Telkom is OpenServe... No way the public will keep putting up with the service as alternatives that deliver service appear....

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: I don't want to understand my bill, I want to receive it!

Hi @G_TKom

Maybe they heard you ! …. try their new website login :- 

https://apps.telkom.co.za/rococo/public/content/interstitial

“Welcome to MyTelkom   

Try our New Beta!

Get an Overview of your Usage and Bill in just one click.”

Hope it works , please let us know .

Hi

Thanks for the tip. 

I just checked and still can only request a change which has got us nowhere in the past. I’ll check back in a week or 2 just in case.

Gavin

Valued Contributor

Hi @G_TKom

You're welcome.  Agree with your suggestions re their online facilities.  Seems futile to try the call centres again - so frustrating.

We're customers in this forum and Telkom won't see your posts here,  but I've seen decent feedback and results from the media support teams so try messaging a complaint there with cc email to support@telkom.co.za .

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

Good luck & please keep us posted re what happens - may help others with similar issues, thanks.

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors