Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Incorrect Billing

So Telkom released fiber in my area earlier last year. They had the guys on the corner with their tent taking new sign ups. I stopped filled out the form and went on my way. That same day I received a call from a sales rep at Telkom. I advised that I had already done the form with the guys on the corner, she advised this would override that order and that going through her would be faster.

So I continued, internet was setup within a week and all was good. Untill I received my first bill, I noticed I was double charged and had 2 accounts open for the same 40mb fiber package. I called in and after numerous attempts finaly explained the problem and they closed that account.

Fast forward to this month. I was attempting to take out a credit card and was declined as Trans Union picked up and outstanding amount with telkom. I checked my accounts in Telkom app and nothing was outstanding. I eventually got an account number from TransUnion and checked this with Telkom. This happened to the the account they closed but they never removed the +3k balance on it(although everyhting was paid up) . I have been waiting for 3 weeks to try get this resolved but nothing is happening. I cannot take out credit becasue Telkom cant manage an account properly.  What must I do?

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor